As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TalkTools #ad
TalkTools® Cut-Out Cups for Adults, Drinking Glass for Stable & Fixed Position, Therapy Training Cups 3 oz Blue, 2 pk, Special Drinking Cups #adTalkTools #ad
- Convenient design: talktools cut-out cups are flexible cups designed to stimulate the lips & cheeks and Good for person with limited range of motion in head and neck and allow someone to drink without head or neck extension. Approved & easy to use: easily measure client’s fluid intake while making therapy time fun with the smiley face design that greets you on the bottom of the TalkTools Cut-Out Cups.
Talktools cut-out cups are flexible cups made to stimulate the lips and cheeks and enable drinking without extending the head or neck The TalkTools Cut-Out Cups' open shape makes it simple to see how the lips and tongue move.
The cut-out cups include a sweet happy face on the bottom as part of their design! The volume marks on the sides of the Cut-Out Cups make it incredibly simple to measure fluid consumption.
Fda compliant, lead, BPA, Latex, and Phthalates free. Safe for warm and cold beverages as well. Satisfaction guarantee: unopened and undamaged items, can be returned for a full refund within 90 days of the original purchase date. Ttool cups are made in the US. Dishwasher safe top rack only. Dishwasher safe & colors: cups with the nose cut available in 2 packs of Blue Cut-Out Cups. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
2. TalkTools #ad
With 2 Straws Squeezable Therapy and Special Needs Assistive Drink Container, Spill Proof and Leak Resistant Lid, Talktools Honey Bear Drinking Cup #adTalkTools #ad
- Talktools honey bear is designed with a leak-proof lid and squeezable body to control the flow of liquid up to 7 fluid ounces. Not just for children with special needs, talktools honey Bear can also be used by toddlers to transition from bottle feeding to cup drinking.
Therapy cup that encourages children to learn straw drinking. Say goodbye to sippy cups! Necessity in any Feeding or Speech Therapist Tool Box.
The talktools honey bear includes 2 medical grade flexible straws along with a TalkTools Honey Bear 30 page manual. New moms will love the ease of use of the Honey Bear Cup for their babies while decreasing spills. Speech and feeding therapy Tool designed to teach lip rounding, tongue retraction and other oral-motor skills. Developed by a licensed Speech Language Pathologist.
3. Providence Spillproof #ad
3 Pack, Made in the USA, Providence Spillproof 12oz Adult Sippy Cup with Handles, PSC 50, Independence Sip Cups for Adults with Limited Mobility, Handicap Cups for Elderly Care #adProvidence Spillproof #ad
- Versatile & convenient — drink a variety of warm or cold beverages in these sip cups for adults. Sip from the spouted cup lid or insert a straw into the anti-splash lid. Improve quality of life — care for your loved one with mobility issues. These adult sippy cups are available in single or multi-packs to suit your needs.
Each sipper for adults is made without latex and is dishwasher safe for easy clean up. Choose from two convenient lid types to suit their needs. Enjoy any drink with the convenient 12 ounce size that can fit a standard can of liquid.
Make drinking and feeding easy with this nearly spill proof cup for seniors. This elderly sippy cup helps them drink with dignity. These carefully designed sippy cups for adults help reduce spills for the elderly, disabled, and bedbound.
Easily prepare soups and smoothies for those who are unable to eat solids. Superior quality — your handicap cups are made in the usa to ensure your satisfaction. Grab & drink — no more drops! this easy grip sippy cup is built with two ergonomic handles and a wide base for added stability. The elderly and disabled no longer need to rely fully on caregivers for this basic need. Regain independence — help them feel like themselves again with this sippy cup for adults.
4. Special Supplies #ad
Spill Proof and Leak Resistant Lid, 3 Straws, Special Supplies Honey Bear Straw Cup For Baby, Squeezable Therapy and Special Needs Assistive Drink Container #adSpecial Supplies #ad
- Designed in the USA. This makes it easier and faster to get a drink with far less effort. Smart therapy sippy bottles – a squeezable honey bear design with long, flexible straws, this Juice Bear bottle with 3 reusable straws makes it easy to squeeze out liquid and get a drink even if a child or adult has low suction or special needs.
Heavy-duty bpa free plastic – special supplies plastic bear bottles are crafted with premium food-grade safe materials which makes them perfect for water, milk, juice, or other favorite beverages.
Dish washer safe, but we recommend hand washing for long-term use. Leak-resistant, spill proof lids – we’ve added screw-on lids that feature silicone seals to help protect against leaks or messes.
See-through body design – each juice bear cup is transparent to make it easier for kids to see the liquid inside and watch it pass through the straw at the same time which helps reduce spills or over-drinking. This makes them better for everyday use around the house or when you’re traveling in the car. Wide, easy-flow drink straws – our straws are wide to let liquid pass through more effortlessly and to help the squeeze push it more readily into your mouth.
5. TalkTools #ad
TalkTools Horn Kit #adTalkTools #ad
- Helps eliminating tongue thrusting and can be used to reduce or even eliminate drooling. Includes one of each horn in talktools’ Horn Hierarchy colors may vary, one replacement Horn #12, and TalkTools original instruction booklet.
Teaches lip closure, controlled oral airflow, abdominal grading, & speech clarity. Therapy tool used in Oral Placement Therapy.
6. TalkTools #ad
TalkTools Jiggler® | Unicorn & Sloth | Chewable Oral Facial Massager, Set of 2 Oral Sensory Massager | Calming Motor Therapy for Kids #adTalkTools #ad
- Batteries not included. Talktools jiggler | unicorn & Sloth | Chewable Oral Facial Massager,. Calming motor Therapy for Kids. Talktools️ jiggler unicorn and sloth set is effective for increasing sensory awareness in the muscles of the jaw and lips, releasing "fixing" or tightening in the muscles of the jaw, and/or satisfying the need for TMJ stimulation.
Therapist/parent supervision required. Do not use this tool with clients who have been diagnosed with seizure disorders that are stimulated by vibration.
7. TalkTools #ad
TalkTools Straw Kit #adTalkTools #ad
- An excellent supplement to traditional therapy techniques, and the best activity available to promote tongue retraction, grading, and controlled tongue movements. Ideal for individuals with Down Syndrome. Improves motor function and speech clarity.
Fun for clients and appreciated by speech and feeding therapists for its effectiveness and affordability. Includes one of each straw in talktools’ Straw Hierarchy colors may vary, two lip blocks, one replacement Straw #1, and TalkTools original instruction booklet.
8. TalkTools #ad
TalkTools Textured Chewy Combo Pack 2pack #adTalkTools #ad
- Talktools textured chewy combo pack 2pack set contains ① TalkTools Groovy Chewy Blue, ① TalkTools Textured Chewy Orange, and ① TalkTools Manual. Use the talktools textured Chewy Combo Pack as a sensory warm-up or for self-regulating.
Therapist/Parent supervision required. The talktools textured Chewy Combo Pack can be pair with foods of those same textures. Ideal for oral seekers, children needing more stimulation than parents can provide daily.
9. TalkTools #ad
TalkTools Chewy Bite Tube Set #adTalkTools #ad
- The four bite tubes in this kit are used in a hierarchy to assess jaw skill levels and work toward improving jaw stability, symmetry and grading. Promotes speech clarity, chewing skills and TMJ stimulation. All therapy tools and instructions needed for the Bite Tube Hierarchy activity.
The skills acquired can then be transitioned into improved speech clarity and to teach children how to chew foods for improved feeding safety. Includes one red chewy tube, one purple Chewy, one green Chewy, one yellow Chewy Tube, and TalkTools original instruction booklet.