As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Care Science #ad
Care Science Hydrogel Sterile Burn Pads & Wound Dressing for Burn Relief, 4 ct | Instant Cooling Relief for Minor Burns #adCare Science #ad
- Step 1: gently clean the burn or wound area. Absorbs fluid to prevent infection. Breathable, hydrating material won't stick to wounds. Step 2: gently apply the moist side of the pad over the burn or wound while removing the second half of the plastic release liner.
Instant cooling relief for minor burns. 3-step wound care. Step 3: secure pad with cohesive wrap or medical tape not included. Use: for use on dry to minimally draining wounds for hydration and to promote moist wound healing.
|Brand||Care Science #ad|
2. Medagel #ad
Moist & Protective | Burns, SilverSeal Burn and Wound Dressing | Hydrogel Pads with X-Static Silver | Soothing, Cuts & Wounds | 4 Sterile Dressings #adMedagel #ad
- A bandage or wrap should be used to keep the hydrogel wound dressing in place. Silverseal healing hydrogel based pads are sterile, latex-free and have the power of Silver for burns whether from open flame, hot water or radiation and give instant sunburn relief.
Silverseal moisturizing hydrogel dressings aid in the removal of non-viable tissue from the wound by keeping a moist wound environment. The silver dressing is designed for single use only. A wound dressing and moist burn pads suitable for the whole family.
Silverseal soothing sterile hydrogel pads are fda cleared wound relief dressings. Silverseal hydrogel dressings with x-static silver are used for the topical management of minor superficial wounds, minor lacerations, minor abrasions and minor first degree burns.
No need to pre-wet for burn & wound protection. These emergency burn gel pads are a must-have in your first aid kit. The gel dressing provides immediate pain relief to a burn or wound. Silverseal protective wound dressing pads with silver coated fibers are applied directly to the wound, gel side down. These silver first aid pads will not pull wound skin when removing. These moist burn pads are used to treat burns with no known adverse reactions for over a decade.
3. Burnshield #ad
Burnshield 4" X 4" Burn Dressing, Sterile, 6 Count #adBurnshield #ad
- Easy to apply - non-adhesive and easy to remove without further trauma to the patient, allowing for quick medical diagnosis. Immediate burn relief - when applied after a burn, provides relief, minimizes shock and skin damage, Burnshield absorbs and dissipates heat, halts the burn process, and physically protects against further contamination.
How it works - burnshield takes advantage of the soothing and antimicrobial properties of all natural tea-tree oil and combines it with a perfectly viscous hydrogel to cool the wound and protect from infection.
Treat any burn - burnshield burn dressing can be used to treat all burns immediately, whether received from open flames, steam, scalding from hot water, gas, chemicals or electrical appliances.
Strong and durable - the perfect tensile strength of the dressings withstands abuse, pulling, and shaping but allows the user to rip and reshape the dressing as desired to perfectly conform to tricky wounds.
4. Curad #ad
CURAD Soothe & Cool Burn Bandages, Assorted Sizes, Instant Cooling, 8 Count #adCurad #ad
- Large 1. 8" x 2. 96" and medium 1. 04" x 2. 24" bandages for use on minor burns, blisters and abrasions. Lasts up to 5 days to help provide uninterrupted healing with less re-dressing of the wound.
Hydrogel pad helps promote optimal healing environment. Waterproof film backing and adhesive border seal and protect the site from external contamination. Wound pad cools on contact to instantly remove heat.
5. Care Science #ad
Care Science Fast-Healing Waterproof Hydrocolloid Gel Pad Bandages, XL, Barrier to Bacteria, 12 ct | 100% Waterproof Seal, 2 in x 3 in, 2X Faster Healing, for Blisters or Wound Care #adCare Science #ad
- Promotes up to 2x faster healing. Helps reduce scarring. Barrier to bacteria including staph & mrsa. 100% waterproof seal. Drug-free pain relief.
|Brand||Care Science #ad|
6. All Health #ad
4 ct | 2X Faster Healing for First Aid Blisters or Wound Care, Large Wound Dressing, All Health All Health Advanced Fast Healing Hydrocolloid Gel Bandages #adAll Health #ad
- Helps reduce scarring. Drug-free pain relief. Lasts up to 7x longer than traditional bandages. Smart-heal technology promotes up to 2x faster healing by providing a moist wound environment to facilitate the healing process. 100% waterproof seal.
|Brand||All Health #ad|
|Manufacturer||ASO Corp #ad|
7. Spenco #ad
One Size, Bacterial Barrier, Spenco 2nd Skin Squares Soothing Protection, Gel Squares 200-Count #adSpenco #ad
- 1 inch x 1 inch / 2. 5cm x 2. 5cm. Ideal for use in clinics, training rooms, and first aid kits. 200 gel squares non-sterile. Medical-grade gel adhesive squares sooth, cool, and protect.
Hypoallergenic, and non-medicated, these hydrogel squares can be used for scrapes, latex free, cuts and burns. Made mostly from water so the dressings will not stick to the skin for painless removal.
|Manufacturer||Spenco Medical #ad|
8. OPTIVIDA #ad
Optivida Health Nano-Silver Infused Hydrogel, Advance Silver Gel 4 Ounces, Topical Healing Homeopathic Medicine #adOPTIVIDA #ad
- Skin-soothing silver: optivida’s nano-silver skin cream is designed to soothe skin and promote natural healing. Use this first-aid cream as wound cleaner with burn bandages or gauze. Healing hydrogel: a versatile skincare product, wounds, burns, blemishes, Optivida’s silver gel can help heal minor irritations, rash, and more.
Fast-acting relief: its unique coating makes the silver attracted to surrounding water molecules, making it more stable and bioavailable for your body.
4-ounce bottle: our cream comes in a 4-ounce bottle that is perfect for your first-aid kit or medicine cabinet.
Topical treatment: this solution features a 24-ppm parts per million silver concentration, tea, and carbomer. It can be applied to a minor scar, or sore as needed. It can be applied directly or safely added to other skincare products. It’s bpa-free and fragrance-free, deionized water, so it can be used on sensitive skin. This allows the ointment to work faster.
9. All Health #ad
6 ct | 2X Faster Healing for First Aid Blisters or Wound Care, Assorted Sizes, All Health Advanced Fast Healing Hydrocolloid Gel Bandages #adAll Health #ad
- 100% waterproof seal. Lasts up to 7x longer than traditional bandages. Drug-free pain relief. Smart-heal technology promotes up to 2X faster healing by providing a moist wound environment to facilitate the healing process. Helps reduce scarring.