As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Amo #ad
Amo Blink Contacts Lubricating Eye Drops, 2 Count #adAmo #ad
- Fortified with essential electrolytes found in natural tears. For soft and RGP lenses. Relief as natural as blinking. Moisturizes your eyes with hyaluronate.
|Manufacturer||Everready First Aid #ad|
2. Opti-Free #ad
Opti-Free Puremoist Rewetting Drops, 12-mL #adOpti-Free #ad
- Helps prevent deposit build-up. Opti-free puremoist rewetting Drops give you a refreshing burst of moisture for added comfort when wearing contact lenses. Removes particles that cause irritation. For use with all silicone Hydrogel and other Soft Contact Lenses.
3. Bausch & Lomb #ad
Bausch + Lomb ReNu MultiPlus Lubricating & Rewetting Drops, 0.27 Ounce Bottle Twinpack #adBausch & Lomb #ad
- Please read all label information upon delivery. Soothes eyes. Note : the item shown in video is for representation purpose only.
Sterile, isotonic solution. Item will be sent as shown in images. For daily and extended wear, frequent replacement, and disposable soft contact lenses. Moistens lenses to minimize dryness.
|Brand||Bausch & Lomb #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bausch & Lomb #ad|
4. Systane #ad
Twin Pack, 10-mL Each,packaging may vary, Systane Ultra Lubricant Eye Drops #adSystane #ad
- Fast long-lasting Dry Eye Symptom Relief. Extended Protection. 1 dr recommended brand of Artificial Tears*, packaging may vary. Quickly soothe irritated eyes wherever you are. Reduces both the signs and symptoms of dry eye.
5. Visine #ad
Visine For Contacts Lubricating + Rewetting Drops for Daily & Soft Contact Lenses, 0.5 fl. oz #adVisine #ad
- For use with daily and extended-wear soft contact lenses as contact rewetting drops; moistens and clears soft contact lenses by helping to remove particulate matter. Thimerosal-free lubricating eye drops refresh and soothe eyes. 05-fluid ounce bottle of visine For Contacts Lubricating + Rewetting Drops to help refresh eyes and moisten daily and soft contact lenses.
The conveniently-sized bottle easily fits in a bag or purse, so you can refresh your eyes anywhere, even on-the-go. Use these lens-clearing & lubricating eye drops as needed throughout the day while wearing lenses.
6. Refresh #ad
0.4 Fl Oz Sterile, Refresh Contacts, Contact Lens Comfort, Eye Drops For Dry Eyes #adRefresh #ad
- Refresh contacts come in a convenient multi-dose bottle is safe to use as often as needed so your eyes can feel good- anytime, anywhere. Make your dry eyes feel better with drops doctors recommend. Every drop creates a liquid cushion that comforts and protects for long-lasting relief.
|Manufacturer||Allergan, Inc. #ad|
7. BLINK #ad
0.5 Fluid Ounce, Complete Blink-N-Clean Lens Drops #adBLINK #ad
- Contact lens drops are suitable for daily use. Designed for soft and RGP lenses. Moisturizes and removes proteins from your eyes.
|Manufacturer||Everready First Aid #ad|
8. Refresh #ad
60 Single-Use Containers, Refresh Optive Lubricant Eye Drops, 0.01 fl oz 0.4mL each Sterile #adRefresh #ad
- Safe to use as often as needed. Long-lasting hydration for dry, burning, irritated eyes. Inventiv health research & Insights Treatment Answers, MAT ending October 2016. Contact lens type - soft.
Value size, 60 single-use vials. Preservative-free for sensitive eyes. Lubricates and protects the eye's surface that can become damaged due to dryness. If used for post-operative e. G. Lasik dryness, follow your eye doctor's instructions. Recommended for LASIK dryness.
|Manufacturer||Refresh Optive #ad|
9. Refresh #ad
0.27 Fl Oz Sterile, Refresh Relieva for Contacts Lubricant Eye Drops For Dry Eyes #adRefresh #ad
- Prevents further irritation. Consult your eye care practitioner to identify the lens you wear. Features hydrocell technology which enables hydration and maintains the volume of cells on the ocular surface.
Relieves discomfort due to dry, irritated eyes. May also be used to lubricate and rewet soft and rigid gas permeable RGP contact lenses and to cushion lenses prior to application.
You may keep your contacts in upon application. Innovative formula specially designed for contact lens wearers. Doctor recommended artificial tear brand - ipsos healthcare, 2019 Refresh ECP recommendation studies. Silicone acrylate and fluorosilicone acrylate rigid gas permeable lenses are recommended for use with Refresh reliever for contacts.