As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Earthcare Seeds #ad
Earthcare Seeds Tibetan Goji Berry 100 Seeds Lycium chinense Heirloom, Non GMO, Open Pollinated #adEarthcare Seeds #ad
- Seeds are stored in environmental conditions that promote seed life Dark/Dry/Cool. Growing instructions and plant Images are included on the seed envelope. Can be eaten fresh or dried Mixed in Salads and Deserts or Great as a Healthy Snack.
Seeds are for the current and following growing seasons. Drought tolerant once Established - Fruits in the Second Year from Seed. Grows best in zones 5 - 9 Grows in Most Soils with Good Drainage. Long lived shrub and Prolific Producer of Deliciously Nutritious Goji Berries.
2. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Packet of 20 Seeds, Gojiberry Seeds Lycium barbarum #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Offering 20+ gojiberry seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, Herb Goji Berry FBA-4437 Red 200 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. Much lauded as a "superfruit" in recent years.
Harvest in about 1 year in pots and 2 years in ground. Germination rate about 70% or better. A supremely nutritous berry adaptable for many uses.
4. Hello Organics #ad
Goji/Wolfberry Berry Plants Lycium Barbarum Includes 4 Four Plants #adHello Organics #ad
- The price includes four 4 goji plants with usPS Shipping. These are 2 inch rooted starter plants shipped in 2 inch tray pots and are 4-6 inches tall. Most all edible plants grow well in full sun but a little shade won’t hurt.
I recommend when you receive your plants to grow in a 4 inch to 1 gallon pot in a good organic potting soil like Fox Farm's Happy Frog. Goji berries can produce fruit from a small size plant and can bear fruit once temperatures are consistently above 80 degrees.
Goji plants can be planted in most healthy soils in normal pH range. Goji berries are considered among one of the super fruits. They are very high in antioxidants and good for brain health. See full product description for more information on Variety and How to Grow.
5. nelanee #ad
4444+ Fruit Seeds Pack for Planting Home Garden 3 Variety Individual Packs, Elderberry 2000+/ Strawberry 1222+/ Blueberry 1222+ Seeds #adnelanee #ad
- Package includes: 3 variety individual packs - 3 variety Individual Packs - Elderberry 2000+/ Strawberry 1222+/ Blueberry 1222+ Seeds. It's easy and all in one package! Liven up a fruit salad, muesli or trifle.
Planting scene: greenhouse, Balcony, Nursery, Home Garden, Rooftop, etc. Delicious and fresh: fresh are the best and they don’t get any fresher than straight from your garden! Delicious fruit and veggies is one of life’s pleasures.
Wonderful gifts: Seeds make great gifts for all ages. 100% money back guaranteed : “no question asked”, if you are less than satisfied with our products, you can return them for a FULL refund with no question asked! Plus we are available to answer your questions as well, And we will happily make it “Right” for you.
6. CHUXAY GARDEN #ad
Goji Berry,Wolfberry 50 Seeds Perennial Non GMO Edible Fruit Healthy Food Gardening Gifts Easily Grow Deciduous Shrub, CHUXAY GARDEN Goji Seed #adCHUXAY GARDEN #ad
- Sow 2 to 3 seeds in each pot, so once the seeds sprout, and do not add fertilizer. Use a sterilized seed starting mix, use generous artificial light.
Use. Young wolfberry shoots and leaves are harvested commercially as a leaf vegetable. The berries are used in dishes as either a garnish or a source of sweetness. Hardiness zone.
3-10 Tall. The goji plant is a slightly thorny deciduous woody shrub, typically 3 to 6 feet tall when cultivated and pruned, though plants can reach 12 feet tall in their natural state. Grow. It's important to cultivate strong seedlings, about 5mm ¼” deep. When to plant. Sow seeds indoors in spring.
7. Generic #ad
Gogi, Gou Qi Zi Seeds, Red Wolfberry Seeds 30 Seeds, Big Red Goji Berry Seeds, Lycium Barbarum, Fructus Lycii #adGeneric #ad
- An alternative to direct seeding is to soak the seeds in water for a few days until they germinate. Low to moderate water needs, depending on time of establishment and growth rate desired.
Soil requirements: Any soils Pruning: Prune to shape or control at any time. Wolfberry plants are sturdy and tough; they tolerate weather extremes. When they are mature, wolfberry plants are eight to 10 feet tall. Some vine-like shoots may grow to 12 feet or more.
Hardiness: usda zone 2a: to -45. 5 °c -50 °f. When the roots reach the bottom of the flat or pot, move them to deeper containers. Wolfberries will grow in any area of the u. S. Sun tolerance: All do best in full sun to light shade. They are permanent perennial shrubs that will produce luscious, healthful berries for many years. Prune wolfberry shrubs to keep them manageable.
|Manufacturer||Nature Garden #ad|
8. Yunaksea #ad
Red Berry Fruits for Planting Ornaments Perennial Garden Simple to Grow Pots, 10 Goji Berry Fresh Cuttings #adYunaksea #ad
- 10 goji berry fresh cuttings, red berry Fruits For Planting Ornaments Perennial Garden Simple to Grow Pots.