As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Abena #ad
20Count, Maxi, Abena Abri-Let Fluff Incontinence Pads Without Barrier #adAbena #ad
- The abena abri-let xl measures 22. 75"x6. 25"; absorbs up to 12 fl oz. Flow-through design: acts as a conduit to pull fluid away from skin & into diaper underneath. Minimize costs: many times just the booster can be replaced when wet saving cost of diaper replacement.
Enhanced performance: redesigned with Superabsorbent polymers sap for improved absorbency and containment while maintaining comfort. Extra protection: extends life of absorbent undergarment to minimize leakage and patient changes.
|Manufacturer||Abena North America #ad|
2. TRANQUILITY #ad
Super 15" x 4.25", 25 ct, Peach, Tranquility TopLiner Disposable Booster Pads #adTRANQUILITY #ad
- Designed to add absorbent capacity to any incontinence product 6 oz additional capacity for the Mini, 11 oz additional capacity for the Regular and 14 oz additional capacity for the Super.
Peach mat guarantee ensures skin dryness, reduces odor, neutralizes pH, and inhibits bacterial growth. Available in three sizes Mini, Regular, and Super, all latex free. Flow-through design extends the use of a disposable brief or disposable absorbent underwear because booster pad fills to capacity first and then passes additional fluids to the primary absorbent product.
Adhesive strip on the booster pad allows them to be worn high and in front to increase capacity for men, or in the back for increased absorbency and ease of cleaning of bowel, in the middle for women, or fecal, incontinence.
3. NorthShore #ad
Large, Pack/30, NorthShore Booster Pads for Men and Women with Adhesive #adNorthShore #ad
- Skin-friendly: features soft, comfortable microsorb lining that keeps skin dry and rash-free. Absorbent technology: Contains super-absorbent polymers that lock away wetness into odor-free gel.
Stays in place: adhesive strip on back to hold firmly in place in protective undergarments. Extra absorbency: adds up to 21 oz. Of absorbency to any diaper to stay dry all through the night. Size large: boosters are 16. 5 inches long by 5. 75 inches wide.
4. Abena #ad
28 Count, Abena Abri-Let Fluff Incontinence Pads Without Barrier, Normal #adAbena #ad
- The abena abri-let normal measures 15. 4"x5. 5"; absorbs up to 17 fl oz. Enhanced performance: redesigned with Superabsorbent Polymers SAP for improved absorbency and containment while maintaining comfort.
Minimize costs: many times just the booster can be replaced when wet saving cost of diaper replacement. Extra protection: Extends life of absorbent undergarment to minimize leakage and patient changes. Flow-through design: acts as a conduit to pull fluid away from skin & into diaper underneath.
5. Abena #ad
X-Plus, Abena Abri-San Premium Incontinence Pads, 16 Count, Size 11 #adAbena #ad
- Extra leak barrier: abena liners are the only liners with side leak guards for extra protection. Soft & comfortable: Designed to combine comfort with advanced incontinence protection.
Breathable exterior: air Plus exterior is a soft, cloth-like material for comfort & discretion. The abena abri-san size 11 measures 28. 7"x14. 6"; absorbs up to 115 fl oz. Contoured design: absorbency zones extend out to the side in both front and rear of liners.
6. NorthShore #ad
NorthShore DynaDry Pads for Men and Women, Pack/30, Ultimate #adNorthShore #ad
- Maximum absorbency: moisture is securely locked away to ensure dryness. Contoured pad: curves to the body for greater comfort and protection.
Securely fits in underwear: adhesive strip secures pad in place in regular underwear. Exterior material: Cloth-like material is quiet, rustle-free and discreet. Four elastic bands protect from leaks.
Of liquid. Sizing: northshore dynadry pads, ultimate are 15. 5 inches long, 6 inches wide in the middle and 7. 5 inches wide at the ends. Absorbs up to 15 oz. These are not to be used inside an adult diaper since they are not flow-through pads, however, booster pads can be placed on top of these liners for extra absorbency.
7. Abena #ad
Abena Abri-San Special Pad for Fecal and Urinary Incontinence, 28 Count #adAbena #ad
- Suitable for both faecal and urine incontinence. Designed to be worn in combination with Mesh or Knit washable pants that can hold it more securely in place, if necessary.
The abena abri-san special specialspecial measures 28. 7"x14. 6"; absorbs up to 68 fl oz. Efficient barriers with built in pockets. Odor system, minimizing any unpleasant smell.
8. Rearz #ad
Scented Booster Pads with Adhesive Strip 30 Pack, Rearz, X-Large, InControl #adRearz #ad
- Incredible capacity: an incredibly high capacity booster boasting 1300ml 44 oz. Package type: scented – 30 Pack. Adhesive strip: Stays in place with the generously sized adhesive strip. X-large size: measures about 22" long for a perfect fit inside most brands/sizes of briefs.
Capacity with flow through design. Double your diaper’s capacity: Flow through boosters are perfect for managing heavy flow, effectively and doubling the capacity of most brands of diapers.