As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Band-Aid #ad
1 Oz, Neosporin + Pain Relief Dual Action Cream #adBand-Aid #ad
- Pramoxine hydrochloride for pain relief. Maximum-strength pain relief. Helps prevent infection and provides pain relief. Neomycin and polymyxin B for 24-hour infection protection.
2. Band-Aid #ad
First Aid Topical Antibiotic & Analgesic Cream for Wound Care of Minor Cuts, Scrapes & Burns, Neosporin + Maximum-Strength Pain Relief Dual Action Cream, Polymyxin B & Pramoxine HCl.5 oz 2 Pack #adBand-Aid #ad
- Contains both neomycin sulfate and polymyxin B sulfate antibiotics to help prevent wound infection of minor cuts, scrapes and burns and pramoxine hydrochloride as an external analgesic for maximum-strength pain relief.
Topical antibiotic cream provides infection protection of minor wounds and helps to soothe and reduce pain with a maximum-strength, no-sting formula. The dual-action cream from the #1 doctor recommended brand not only helps fight infection for 24 hours, but also soothes & reduces pain, making it a great addition to your first-aid kit and wound care supplies.
05-ounce tube of neosporin + pain relief Dual Action Antibiotic Cream for first aid wound care of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. For best results, apply a small amount of the topical antibiotic and pain relief cream 1 to 3 times daily, clean the affected area, and cover with a sterile bandage.
3. Neosporin #ad
1 Ounce, Neosporin First Aid Antibiotic Cream Maximum Strength Pain Relief #adNeosporin #ad
- Helps prevent infection and provides pain relief. Maximum-strength pain relief. Number-one doctor-recommended brand. Neomycin and polymyxin B for 24-hour infection protection. Pramoxine hydrochloride for pain relief.
4. Neosporin #ad
0.5 oz Pack of 6, Neosporin Plus Pain Relief Cream, Maximum Strength #adNeosporin #ad
- Maximum Strength Pain Relief. Soothes painful Cuts, Scrapes, and Burns. Pack of 6. Fast absorbing Cream. Soothing Infection Protection.
5. Neosporin #ad
Minor Cuts, Bacitracin, Scrapes & Burns, & Scar Appearance Minimizer First Aid Ointment with Neomycin, 1 oz, Pramoxine HCl & Polymyxin B, Neosporin Antibiotic Pain-Relieving, Anti-Itch #adNeosporin #ad
- This topical antibiotic ointment contains bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate, and polymyxin B sulfate in a white petrolatum base to provide powerful 24-hour infection protection.
Cover the treated wound with a Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandage for proper protection. The no-sting, anti-itch ointment formula also offers maximum strength pain and itch relief with the external analgesic, pramoxine HCl. 1-ounce tube of neosporin + pain, scrapes, Scar Antibiotic First Aid Ointment from the number-one doctor recommended brand, helps protect and treat minor cuts, itch, and burns.
The scar ointment features heliderm technology that provides a nourishing environment for the skin during healing and minimizes the appearance of scars for healthier looking skin. To use, apply a small amount of the analgesic skin ointment to the affected area one to three times daily.
6. Neosporin #ad
Neosporin Original Ointment First Aid Antibiotic Treatment 3 Pack Value Pack … Value Pack #adNeosporin #ad
- Minimizes the appearance of scars. Tube of antibiotic Ointment. Made with neomycin sulfate, Bacitracin zinc and polymyxin B. Provides protection from infections. Includes two 05-oz. Patented technology results in visibly healthier skin. Tubes of antibiotic Ointment and one 1-oz.
7. Neosporin #ad
Neosporin Original First Aid Antibiotic Ointment with Bacitracin, Zinc for 24-Hour Infection Protection, Scrapes and Burns.5 Oz, Wound Care Treatment and The Scar Appearance Minimizer for Minor Cuts #adNeosporin #ad
- 05-ounces of neosporin Original Topical Antibiotic Ointment for treating minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Contains heliderm technology that provides a nourishing environment for skin to heal, resulting in healthier looking skin after use.
Topical first-aid ointment nourishes skin to minimize the appearance of scars after healing. Cover the wound with a Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandage for extra protection.
To use, apply a small amount of the first-aid antibiotic ointment to the affected area 1 to 3 times daily. Wound care ointment is formulated with neomycin sulfate, bacitracin zinc and polymyxin B antibiotic ingredients to provide 24-hour infection protection for minor wounds.