As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Good Sense #ad
1.5 mg, 1 Tablet, Option 2 Levonorgestrel Tablet, Emergency Contraceptive #adGood Sense #ad
- Option 2 levonorgestrel tablet, 1. 5 mg should not be used as regular birth control; will not work if you are already pregnant; will not affect an existing pregnancy; will not protect you from HIV infection and other sexually transmitted diseases.
Read instructions, warnings, onE DOSE: Option 2 Levonorgestrel Tablet, and enclosed product leaflet before use. Use option 2 Levonorgestrel Tablet, 1. 5 mg within 72 hours 3 days after unprotected sex. No prescription needed.
The sooner: you take emergency contraception, the better it works. One tablet, 1. 5 mg is one tablet with levonorgestrel, a hormone that has been used in many birth control pills for several decades. Compare to the active ingredient in Plan B 1 Step.
Active ingredient: the active ingredient is levonorgestrel 1. 5 mg, emergency contraceptive. Taken as directed, it can significantly decrease the chance that you will get pregnant. Backup: option 2 levonorgestrel tablet, 1. 5 mg is a backup or emergency method of birth control you can use when: your regular birth control was used incorrectly or failed; you did not use any birth control method.
|Brand||Good Sense #ad|
|Manufacturer||PERRIGO COMPANY #ad|
|Part Number||Option 2|
2. Ohm #ad
My Choice Emergency Contraceptive 1 Tablet #adOhm #ad
- For use within 72 hours 3 days after sex, but the sooner you take it, the better it works. A backup plan that helps prevent pregnancy from happening after unprotected sex or birth control failure and is not for routine use. Just one pill, so you get what you need right away.
3. Gavis Pharmaceuticals #ad
My Way Emergency Contraceptive 1 Tablet *Compare to Plan B One-Step* Set of 3 Pills #adGavis Pharmaceuticals #ad
- Contains active ingredient emergency contraception medicine doctors recommend most, 1. 5mg levonorgestrel, the same content as Plan B, Manufactured and distributed with FDA authorization. My way can be taken at any time during your monthly cycle. It should not be used as regular birth control because it’s not as effective.
If you suspect that this is the case, you can take a home pregnancy test to either rule out or confirm a pregnancy as well as follow up with your doctor. 1 pill per box; 3 boxes. It is meant to be used as emergency birth control if you have had sex without using any contraception or if you believe that birth control failure might have happened such as your partner didn’t put on a condom correctly, you missed too many birth control pills, you miscalculated your fertile days, etc.
How to know if the my way worked: the only way to know for certain that the my way pill has successfully prevented you from becoming pregnant is if your period begins at it’s expected time or within seven days of when you expected it to start.
My way should be taken within 72 hours 3 days after unprotected sex or contraceptive failure. That being said, you should try to use My Way as soon as possible because it is most effective the sooner you take it. If your period is more than a week late, it may be possible that you are pregnant. Emergency contraception that contains the same hormone used in many birth control pills—just at a higher dose.
4. MORNING AFTER #ad
Levonorgestrel Tablet, Morning After TM Pill, 1.5 mg Emergency Contraceptive Pill for Women #adMORNING AFTER #ad
- Safe and effective: taken within 72 hours, the morning after oral contraceptive pill reduces the chance of pregnancy. The ingredients work to disrupt ovulation, and the implantation of a fertilized egg. Read all instructions, which may include: a period that is lighter, the Morning After pill offers a safe, or late; nausea, one dose option when used as directed.
In addition, emergency contraceptives do not protect against sexually transmitted diseases. The sooner an emergency contraceptive is taken, the better it works.
It is not effective if already pregnant. This pill contains the same hormone used in many brands of birth control pills for decades, the fertilization of an egg, just at a higher dose. Emergency contraception: a woman has 72 hours 3 days to take the Morning After TM pill to try and prevent pregnancy after a birth control failure or unprotected sex.
The sooner it is taken, abdominal pain or breast tenderness. For best results: used only as a backup method, early, heavier, warning and enclosed product leaflet in box before use. One tablet, one step: morning after pill is not meant to be used as regular birth control. Some women may experience side effects, the more effective the Morning After pill is.
5. Plan B #ad
Plan B One-Step Emergency Contraceptive 0.5 Mg Tablet, 1 Count #adPlan B #ad
- Only product shipped & sold by Amazon guaranteed to be directly from the manufacturer. The #1 ob/gyn recommended brand of emergency contraception.
It should not be used as regular birth control. Easy to find in the family planning aisle of many retail stores—without a prescription or ID and with no age restriction. Chosen by millions of women.
6. Gavis Pharmaceuticals #ad
My Way Emergency Contraceptive 1 TabletCompare to Plan B One-Step by Busuna #adGavis Pharmaceuticals #ad
- Active ingredient: levonorgestrel 1. 5mg inactive ingredients: colloidal silicon dioxide, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, pregelatinized starch, and talc. Discrete Packaging.
7. LUPIN #ad
My Way Emergency Contraceptive 1 Tablet Each 6 #adLUPIN #ad
- Compared to Plan B. Just one pill, so you get what you need right away. For use within 72 hours 3 days after sex, but the sooner you take it, the better it works.