As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Drive Medical #ad
Part 9502F1025701-1 Each, Drive Medical 10257 Rollator Replacement Hand Brake with Cable #adDrive Medical #ad
- Brake and cable set only for Drive Medical 10257 series Rollators. Made in United States. Mobility Products.
2. AlveyTech #ad
AlveyTech 34" Brake Cable for Rollators & Wheelchairs #adAlveyTech #ad
- 37" 94 cm overall wire length. Please note: brake cables are measured by the length of the cable sleeve housing, not overall length. 34" 86.
4 cm black cable sleeve. Our 34" brake cable for rollators and wheelchairs has a screw ferrule 6-1/2" 165 mm from the barrel end. Barrel end for the brake handle and bare tail end for the brake assembly.
3. Drive Medical #ad
Drive Medical Brake System for R6 Rollators, 1.1 Pound #adDrive Medical #ad
- Brake system only for R6 Rollators. Made in: United States. Brake system only for r6 rollators. Mobility Products.
4. AlveyTech #ad
AlveyTech Hand Brake & Cable for The Drive Medical Durable 4-Wheel Rollator 10257 #adAlveyTech #ad
- The hand brake and cable for the drive Medical Durable 4-Wheel Rollator 10257 is the same for both the left and the right side. Work on the left or right side handle. Compatibility drive medical durable 4-Wheel Rollator with 7-1/2" Casters 10257. Drive medical part number: 9502F1025701.
5. PCP #ad
PCP Brand Model 5313 Replacement Part, Left Hand Brake Not Compatible with Other Brands, Hand Brake & Cable for Rollator #adPCP #ad
- Rubber grip with contoured finger inlay; Brake trigger and cable socket mounted on handle shaft. Replacement part only for PCP brand rollator; Not be compatible with other brands. Single unit not able to be stripped for individual parts; Metal tube diameter is 7/8 inch.
Choose right or left hand side; right part number 531301-R; Left part number 531301-L. Replacement part only works with PCP brand model 5313; Handbrake and 35" cable pre-mounted on metal handle.
|Warranty||PCP products sold through approved retail channels are warranted to be free of materials and workmanship defects and warraned to be brand new. All warranties are non-transferable and supported only by authorized dealers.|
6. AlveyTech #ad
AlveyTech Left Brake Assembly for The Drive Medical DV8 Steerable Knee Walker #adAlveyTech #ad
- Complete assembly, 60" cable included. Left side assembly. Here's the solution to a broken or missing brake.