As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
8 quart, 1 Pack, Burpee Natural & Organic GardenCoir #adBurpee #ad
- Naturally conserves water: coco coir holds up to 150% of its weight in water. Improves aeration: the natural coconut fiber in our Garden Coir has better air circulation than peat moss! Improved aeration and drainage promotes stronger root growth. We treat each order with care to ensure healthy seeds, Burpee has been introducing fresh garden breakthroughs since 1876.
Use to create your own custom soil mixes. Burpee offers only the highest quality, soil mixes and gardening supplies are sent in excellent condition. Handy 8-quart bag size. Omri listed for organic gardening.
100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the success of all gardeners. Keep the coir evenly moist but not overly soggy for the healthiest seeds, seedlings and plants. An excellent growing medium, coconut coir mixes well with other types of potting soil and compost for plant containers and raised beds.
The fluffy, all-natural coir is also ideal for starting seeds in your house or for use in your indoor herb garden. Ideal for plant growing: use burpee organic garden coir to grow your favorite flowers, herbs, vegetables and fruit in raised garden beds or containers. Loved by gardens and trusted by gardeners, non-GMO seeds, plants, hand-picked by expert horticulturalists. Organic coconut coir: made from recycled coconut husks, coir is a sustainable, renewable soil amendment that is light, moisture-retaining.
|Model||Natural & Organic|
2. SPONGEASE #ad
Each brick makes 2 Gallons Organic Coco Coir Potting Soil for All Plants, Seedlings and Seeds 650 gm, Cuttings, SpongEase Pro Coco Coir Brick #adSPONGEASE #ad
- Add nutrients: different plants need different nutrients, please add the nutrients recommended for your plant. Sun light: please provide the right amount of sunlight and right temperature.
Resists over watering - the unique natural fibers provide Abundant Oxygen and lets excess water drain thru drain holes in pots and this Helps Reduce Water Logged Roots, The #1 Reason for Plant Failure. 1 brick makes 2 gallons pro Organic Potting Soil for All Plants, Cuttings, Seeds.
Rapid expansion - use of lukewarm water will help in rapid expansion. Organic potting soil- peat free, renewable and reusable - The Smart Alternative to The Negative Environmental Impact of Peat Moss. Acts like a sponge - plant Roots Absorb the Ideal Balance of Water, Oxygen and Nutrients. For healthy plants: do not over water, coco coir should be moist to touch and wet, not soggy.
3. MIOHNAN #ad
DIY Moss Pole 12" Wide x 4 ft. Long, Coconut Fiber Pad, Coconut Husk Liners Mat for Planters Baskets, Natural Coco Coir Fiber Liner Roll Sheet #adMIOHNAN #ad
- Can also be used instead of custom molded liners. The coco coir fiber bulk rolls can be cut to fit containers of any size or shape. Size: 12" wide x 4 ft. And also can be used for DIY moss pole. Holds in moisture and allows for good drainage and air circulation to foster healthy roots and plant growth.
A great growing medium as insert for hanging baskets, window box cages, or hayrack troughs. Coconut fiber liner sheet consists of natural coir washed in fresh water and natural latex from flowering plants. Long 30cm*122cm Thickness about 1/4".
4. HARRIS #ad
4 Bricks Expand to 9 Gallons of Coir to Promote Healthy Root Growth, Harris Coconut Coir Pith #adHARRIS #ad
- Improves aeration - adding coco coir fiber to soil allows for coir's fluffy texture to create air pockets, making soil spongy and loose. For healthy roots - use as an additive to soil and potting mixes for even distribution of nutrients.
Moisture retention - can absorb up to 10x its weight in water, making adequate root hydration easier than ever. Natural and biodegradable - Great for hydroponic and organic growers. Indoor and outdoor use - From indoor potted plants to an outdoor garden, coir is extremely versatile.
5. Mother Earth Products #ad
Mother Earth Coco Bale, 5 kg., 100% Natural Coco Coir Fiber for Soilless Gardening #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Combined with longer and shorter fibers help to create a soil alternative that has exceptional water holding capacity. High porosity and drainage abilities. Made of 100% natural coco fiber. Washed for a low salt content.
6. Legigo #ad
Legigo 2 Pack Premium Coco Coir Brick for Plants- 100% Organic Compressed Coconut Coir Bricks Starting Mix, Coco Coir Fiber Coconut Husk for Planting, Potting Soil Substrate, Herbs, Gardening #adLegigo #ad
- Increase healthy root growthcoconut fiber is light and airy, providing vital oxygen to plant roots. Our coconut soil will keep your plants moist in hot, dry conditions. Easy to use & storecoco coir brick is compact and lightweight after compression, then you can plant the plants, vegetables or herbs, flowers, easier to store than bags of potting soil.
Coco coir growing mediumthis low ec, each brick is: 8 x 4 x 2 inches, ph balanced biodegradable soil is made from crude fiber extracted from the husk on coconut husks, it can take your gardening and planting efforts to a new level.2
2 pack, a traditional soil alternative, sustainable and eco-friendly, 100% natural organic, weight 1.4lb. Wide applicationsuitable for all gardening applications, container gardens, grow microgreens, potted plants, vegetables, raised garden beds, indoor plants, herbs. Also suitable for bedding of various reptiles, flowers, it worked great for making organic compust.
The coco coir remains in use for a long time and can be reused indefinitely. Tips: when mixing with water to hydrate make sure to start out slowly so you achieve the consistency you want. It will expand rapidly after adding water, you can use these in conjunction with other putting soil, creating a stronger foundation for growing seedlings. Help your plants grow stronger at the root by starting them off with our coco coir potting soil. Can achieve stronger plant growth and healthier root system.
|Part Number||LG-Coco Brick-2pcs|
7. Vivlly #ad
High Expansion, Coconut Soil with Low EC & pH Balance, Renewable Coconut Soil for Planting, 5 Pack Organic Coconut Coir, Coco Fiber for Herbs & Flowers, 1.4 Lbs Coco Coir Brick, Compressed Coco Coir #adVivlly #ad
- Start growing healthy indoor, outdoor, or house plants by giving them a quality growing medium. Vivlly's coconut husk for planting also drains excess liquid to reduce oversaturation & prevent waterlogged roots. Build a strong base for your seedlings with our coconut brick & start growing healthy live plants! Vivlly promise: we give you premium & organic coco chips for small to large planters.
Our coco coir bulk is peat moss free, is renewable & fortifies seedling growth.
Nature caring coconut coir bricks: say yes to this coco soil. This coconut coir for plants is ideal for growing seeds & cuttings as it supports successful germination. It is a lighter, has low EC, made from genuine coco husks, more sustainable way of nourishing your plants.
Quick expansion coconut fiber brick: made to break apart easily, this organic coco coir helps fill up planters, pots & vases. Grab our coco husk for plants now! Coco coir soil for healthy root growth: retain the essential nutrients needed by your plants with our coco brick. Made for optimum aeration & drainage: this coir for plants works like vermiculite to help your plants absorb water more effectively.
8. SUNYAY #ad
SUNYAY 12x40 inch Natural Coco Liner Roll Coconut Coir Liner Sheets Coco Mat for Planter Window Box Flower Basket Garden Decoration Animal Pet Pad Liner #adSUNYAY #ad
- The thick coco fiber roll is made of 100% natural coconut coir fibers, eco-friendly, healthy. You can use it as coconut fiber planter liner, pet pad, snow mat, ground cover, chicken cage mat, window box liner, square fibers coir liner, tree root protect mat, hanging basket liner, weed mat, flower planter basket liner, garden decoration.
It's size：12x40 inch/30x100cm. Easy to change, easy to clean, Friendly to your plant and pet.
The coir fabric liner is thickness and sturdy, great for home plants and pets, reptile carpet, lizard mat, bearded dragon mat, snake mat，chamelon mat, rabbit mat, tortoise carpet mat, turtle mat, reptile supplies bedding, pet terrarium liner. Coco fiber sheet packed in roll. Easily cutting to fit different shapes and sizes of containers.
9. Nutrifield #ad
Coco Coir Bricks 5.5 Lbs Pack 3 Coco Bricks RHP Cert pH Balance Buffered Washed Organic Coconut Fiber Soil Compressed Coco Peat Block Indoor Outdoor Plant Flower Vegetable Garden 3 Hydrate/Storage Bag #adNutrifield #ad
- 3 compressed bricks over 5. 5 pounds of organic Coconut Bricks for Plants. Each coco coir block is 850 grams /1. 9 lbs / 10 quarts Coco Peat. Add water and nutrients for Perfect Garden Soil for Indoor or Outdoor Plant Garden.
3 resealable hydration / Storage Bags Included. Washed, buffered with calcium, low salt index, pH Stabilized, RHP Quality. Rhp quality coco coir bricks for plants Perfect Seed Starter, Flower Garden, Vegetable Garden or House Plants.
|Model||Coco Brick Kit|
10. plantonix #ad
Compressed Coco Coir Brick with Low EC and pH Balance, Renewable Coconut Soil 10lb Block, Herbs, Organic Coco Coir by Coco Bliss, High Expansion Coco Fiber for Flowers, and Planting #adplantonix #ad
- Premium coco coir growing medium- coco bliss from plantonix is the perfect way to add nutrients and moisture to gardening soil! Coconut Coir Pith helps retain water for longer, reduces soil compaction, allowing it to create air pockets in soil, and acts as a growing medium for microorganisms that break down organic matter! Improves aeration and soil drainage!- coco bliss is naturally light in texture, so plants can absorb more oxygen.
Why use coconut coir pith?- coco bliss is an environmentally friendly and sustainable growing medium that’s 100% natural, organic, and harvested from the bi-product of coconut production! Coco coir is ideal for ensuring low EC and pH levels when growing plants, seedlings, cuttings, and herbs in indoor and outdoor gardens!.
All plantonix coco bliss is eco-friendly and biodegradable, making it a great choice for sustainable gardening practices! Great for a huge variety of uses!- coconut coir pith is so much more than just a growing medium! Add it to reptile bedding, compost, or as a mushroom substrate! Coco Bliss from Plantonix can also be used in place of peat moss, cat litter, worm bedding, since it adds the same benefits at only a fraction of the cost!.
Coco coir increases the permeability of the soil, dryness, which helps reduce plant stress from floods, or lack of moisture! Coco Bliss is also proven to help give your plants more resistance to root rot!. Saves water and helps the environment!- coco coir helps with water retention and drainage, so your plants don’t need to be watered as frequently.
|Manufacturer||Plantonix LLC #ad|
|Model||Coco Bliss- 10|